If you are a social butterfly or know how best to work with them, this one is for you! Being a digital brand, social media management is very important for Rustorange. And this role would be key in strategising, planning and executing activities for customer engagement, building active audiences and to promote brand Rustorange.
- Develop a social media strategy to promote brand presence and customer engagement
- Build a strong network of video content creators, both organic and inorganic, with specific focus on Instagram and YouTube.
- Create original, engaging content as well as work with influencers to drive interest and build buzz around launch of new collections
- Monitor for customer communication and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Measure impact and drive process improvements as required
- Work in close tandem with the senior management team so that social content is always in sync with company's growth strategies
- 1-2 years experience working in a similar position
- Graduation / Post Graduation in any discipline
- Proven experience in developing creative content for engagement and / or working with digital influencers
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying